Tuesday 20 March 2012

FASHION AND LIFE INSPIRATIONS

Hello gorgeous people <3

While browsing through youtube, i stumbled across this video and absolutely knew i had to share!

As i grow and mature into a young woman, i feel more free more empowered and more confident in chasing the things i want in life and most importantly feeling free to express myself without caring or worrying about what others will think of me.

This video perfectly expresses how i believe every woman should aspire to be. That is, fearless in being fully themselves. Perhaps extreme fashion isn't the route you would take but i feel like the video has a wonderful overall message, not only about embracing life and the self but also about embracing ageing and all the positives that come with that!!!

So here is the video, i hope you enjoy it as much as i did.



"I am dressed up for the theatre of my life every day" = I absolutely love this quote in the video. The message throughout is just so inspirational! <3 <3 <3

Here are some other inspirational fashion shots! Let me know in the comments how you love to express your individuality!?








xoxoxo Love, N. 

No comments:

Post a Comment