Tuesday 20 March 2012

TOKYO TRAVELS

Hey dolls,

So i recently just got back from a trip to china, japan and singapore! I went with my boyfriend and we had an absolutely fab time. Over the next week or so I'm going to be doing posts about the trip in general including the experience, the sightseeing we did and of course a couple outfit posts too (although i don't have detailed pictures of the outfits unfortunately :(.  )

So here we go!!!

This first post is just of a pretty simple casual outfit i wore in Tokyo, (which during the time i was there was really cold) to go shopping in the Shibuya district, which is really quite famous for not only shopping but also the famous Shibuya scramble crossing which has been featured in movies such as Lost in Translation and Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift. It is kind of Japans Time Square in a way!







Since the sweater and pants are so loud i kept my coat simple and my accessories minimal only adding a gold necklace with crystals. 

What I'm wearing:

Gold Sweater - H&M
Red Jeans - Motel 
Necklace - thrifted
Lipstick - Sephora Rouge R09
Black Coat - Markets

Love you guys xoxoxoxo N. 

No comments:

Post a Comment