Tuesday 17 April 2012

FRAGRANCE LUST

Hello Beautiful People,

I recently purchased a new addition to my perfume collection and I am absolutely in love with it. 
The fragrance is Body by Burberry. The bottle, the smell - this fragrance is just absolutely delicious. It retails for around $175. I would say that it is more of a feminine sensual sophisticated smell great for an evening out. Its ingredients include – green absinthe, freesia, and illuminating peach which form the top notes; natural rose, iris, and sandalwood at the heart; woody cashmeran, creamy vanilla, sensual amber, and musk which compose the base.




I adore the advertisement linked below, its simplicity goes beautifully with the branding and packaging of the product which i think is simple elegance which is amplified by the jewel like shape of the bottle. This gorgeous scent just screams luxury!


Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is one of my favourite models and I think she was the perfect choice to be the face of the fragrance. 




Let me know if you guys have tried the fragrance out and your thoughts! 

Love, Miss N

No comments:

Post a Comment