Monday 16 April 2012

OLDIES BUT GOLDIES

hey dolls,

Currently, I'm in the process of moving out and have a ton of assessments which i need to get through in the next couple weeks. But, I wanted to post something at the very least. Since, my blog is only still young I decided it might be a nice idea to post some pics of previous outfits which I've worn in the evening!

Let me know which one is your fav?? xxxxxx

Love, Miss N





Belt - Peep toe / Bangles - Bebe Rodeo Drive/ Shoes - Freelance Shoes/Necklace - Peeptoe





Dress- Aqua Couture/ Ring - Mouche/



Dress- Sherri Hill/ Shoes - Zu/ Clutch - Peeptoe


Dress - Brian Lichtenberg/ Bangle - Peeptoe/ 


Skirt - BCBG/Shoes- Zu/Bangle - Street Stall LA/ Top - Forever21 Hollywood Boulevard/ Ring - Mouche






Top - Vintage/ Skirt - Online store/ Bracelet - Mouche/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment